Safety and convenience are the basic functions of night lighting. It provides illumination for the darkest areas of your landscape, giving you the freedom to move even at nighttime. Bright lights also discourage criminals from gaining access to your Georgia home via those dark areas.
We at Miller Landscape see and do things differently. We don’t just install night lighting for security and ease of access - we combine it with beauty and harmony, thereby creating a breathtaking nighttime scene for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Types of Night Lighting
Our team of experts can install all kinds of night lighting, like down lights, spotlights, path lights, security lights, accent lights, and back lights. We can also apply different lighting techniques, such as moonlighting and cross lighting.
There are lighting fixtures, which provide safety by giving enough illumination, and there are others which promote the aesthetic qualities of your landscape. Listed below are some of the most common lights that we install.
- Down lights. These are the best choices for back entrances and pathways. They are placed in high spots to give lights to everything below them.
- Path Lights. How about walking hand in hand with your precious one in your landscape, as path lights guide your way? That would be so romantic, and you’ll feel secure that no accidents will ruin your rendezvous.
- Accent lights. Highlight the beauty and intensify the dramatic effect of the focal points of your landscape - the cascading waterfall, the quiet pond, the mighty boulder, or the yellow brick road, and you’ll surely gain the “oohs” and “aahs” of your guests as they take in the beauty of your surroundings.
- Back Lights. Put these lights behind some plants or artistic elements to create shadows on walls. That would give your Georgia landscape a mysterious effect.
- Cross Lights. These lights can create an illusion of added texture and depth to your landscape. Our crew knows how to install them to give a three-dimensional effect to an area.
- Moonlighting. As the name implies, this night lighting guides your way like the moon does. Its bright light is perfect for dark, moonless nights.
- Security Lights. Install these in the darkest areas in your landscape to thwart off thieves and criminals.
- Spotlights. Spotlights are the most versatile of all the night lightings. They can be what you want them to be - down lights, back lights, even security lights.
Miller Landscape Can Light Your Way
Our very capable technicians can recommend the color and the type of lights that would suit a particular spot in your landscape. Walkways, driveways, and areas near a fence should be perfectly lit to assure safety and convenience, while pools, ponds, waterfalls will benefit more from subdued colored lights. Whatever your choices are, rest assured that we only use the best materials for all our projects. This guarantees you of night lighting that is not only beautiful and functional but durable too.Wherever you live in Georgia - Woodstock, Atlanta, Milton, Sandy Springs or Canton, there’s a Miller Landscape to assist you with all your landscape lighting needs. Call us now and start enjoying the beauty of your outdoors at night.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.